Good Oil Company was founded by Don O. Good Sr. in 1941. When Don Sr. retired, his two sons, Don and Dean, assumed operation of the company. Based out of Monterey, Indiana, the company was involved mainly in the sale and delivery of petroleum products to farm and home heat customers. Don became a Standard Oil/Amoco jobber and continued to grow his business until his retirement in 1978. In 1980, they relocated the business to its current office in Winamac.
Don and Dean could see the gasoline service station business was changing. Convenience stores were beginning to add gasoline, and gas stations were beginning to sell convenience items. They embraced these changes and entered the convenience store business. They have enjoyed steady growth over the years and now own or operate 17 retail locations and supply over 100 dealer locations. These sites are under the BP, Citgo, Marathon and Phillips 66 brands.
Enter your location to find the closest Good to GO store.
Stay up to date on all of the current events and sponsorships that Good Oil is participating in all year.Learn More